Monday, April 21, 2014

Quote-Tastic Monday #10 ~ Immortal Hunter

Quote-Tastic Monday - Immortal Hunter

"Quote-Tastic" is hosted every Monday on Herding Cats & Burning Soup

Join us every Monday and share a favorite quote that’s grabbed ya for one reason or another. Everyone’s welcome to join in. Authors, bloggers, readers. The more the merrier! Just grab the button and toss up your post. ^_^ Don’t have a blog? No worries, just leave your favorites in the comment section.
The past two weeks I was packing and moving. When I could find the time I would jump into reading Kait Ballenger's latest Execution Underground Immortal Hunter. I was glued to my seat and could not wait until the next opportunity to get back into Immortal Hunter. Ms. Ballenger delivered another amazing installment. 
Check out some quotes I picked for this week.


    "I don't know. I guess I didn't want to be lonely, or maybe I felt like he was someone I should love, but for some reason I just didn't." She patted the spot beside her, inviting him to sit down.
    He crossed the room and sat down next to her. " There's no 'should' about love. You either love someone or you don't. Either way, you can't blame yourself for feeling the way you did. Love isn't an emotion we can control."
   "I know that, but it's just...everything about this guy was what I always thought I wanted in a man, but once I had it, I realized it wasn't what I wanted after all." ~ Immortal Hunter by Kait Ballenger

   "Allsun, you don't have to do this if you don't want to."
    She kissed the delicious V leading down to his cook. "But I do want to."
    Before he could protest again, she wrapped her lips over the head of his dick and slipped her mouth down as far as she could manage. A moan escaped David's lips. Intellectually, she used her hand to work the part of him her mouth couldn't reach. He tangled his fingers in her hair massaging her head. She smiled on the inside, because even when he was receiving his own pleasure, it was his natural instinct to please her. ~ Immortal Hunter by Kait Ballenger

    He had never stopped loving Allsun. He'd always known that, and for years he'd questioned how it had been possible for her to stop loving him. After all, how could she love him, yet intentionally leave? Sometimes it made him wonder if she'd ever really loved him at all.
   He knew better now.
   It wasn't possible for her to stop loving, and she never had. It was only possible for life, obligations and responsibilities to get in the way of there love, because true love doesn't die or disappear. True love was indestructible, even in death. ~ Immortal Hunter by Kait Ballenger



So, what's YOUR favorite quote this week?
Don't forget to hop around and check out everyone's picks for the week! 
Never know, you just might find your next favorite read!
HOP


7 comments:

  1. Oh man I have got to give her books a read. And aws to him giving her a head rub while she, erm, did the same? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote. I haven't heard of the author or this book yet. Will be checking it out.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoy this new author and her series. Hope you enjoy her as well. You can check out my review on the prequel as well as book one her on the blog. Just look to the side or up in this post for link(s). Thank you for stopping bye.

      Delete
  3. "There's no 'should' about love. You either love someone or you don't." - yep, I agree with it. Good quotes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one is sweet. Thank you for stopping bye

      Delete
  4. I haven't heard of this series. I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete