Monday, March 31, 2014

Quote-Tastic Monday #8 ~ Blaze of Memory

Quote-Tastic Monday ~ Blaze of Memory

"Quote-Tastic" is hosted every Monday on Herding Cats & Burning Soup.

Join us every Monday and share a favorite quote that’s grabbed ya for one reason or another.
Everyone’s welcome to join in. Authors, bloggers, readers. The more the merrier!
Just grab the button and toss up your post :)

Don’t have a blog? No worries, just leave your favorites in the comment section.



If you have not checked out author Nalini Singh I highly recommend you do. She has several great series out. I'm currently working my way through her Psy-ChangelingBlaze of Memory was an ok read in the series, not my favorite, but every series has it's up's and down's. I did find some quote's that bring insight into the Forgotten as well as a sweet part that I enjoyed. I hope you enjoy this weeks Quote-Tastic Monday. 
** You can check out my review of Blaze of Memory!


   

     "There are going to be no easy answers for the Forgotten. We'll have to ride the tides and see where they take us."
    "That's freedom, Dev," Katya whispered. "Don't ever give it up." ~ Blaze of Memory by Nalini Singh

     Placing one hand on her hip, the other on her lower back, he bent his head and let her press kisses all over his face, fleeting touches of love, of affection, of promise. "You saved me, you know," he said between kisses.
    A curious look
    "Everyone's been worrying the metal would take me over." He drew in the scent at the curve of her neck. "But how can it when you have a line straight into my heart?" ~ Blaze of Memory by Nalini Singh

    Those in the Net call us weak, but they're wrong. It's easy to ignore emotion, to bar the pathways of the soul. If I hadn't loved your father, his death wouldn't have forever broken a part of me. But if I hadn't loved your father, I'd never have known what it is to be human. ~ Blaze of Memory by Nalini Singh


So, what's YOUR favorite quote this week?
Don't forget to hop around and check out everyone's picks for the week! 
Never know, you just might find your next favorite read!
HOP

7 comments:

  1. I love Nalini Singh!! I mean, I seriously just adore her Psy-Changeling series! And while Blaze of Memory isn't my favorite in the series, I still really appreciate the awesome writing that Nalini Singh gives her readers each and every time she releases a book. Btw, what's your favorite from her Psy-Changeling series? Mine's Hostage to Pleasure with Kiss of Snow and Caressed by Ice close behind. :)

    Camille @ Girl meets Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Camille.
      I agree. I just love her writing, the world she created and her characters. She brings it all out to her readers. I'm still working on the series. I'm currently on book 8 in this series. As for my favorite: I'd have to say Slave to Sensation, Caressed by Ice and Branded by Fire.

      Delete
  2. That is sweet. I haven't read this series but I've heard good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bea it is great. I happened upon the Psy-Changeling series by reading Burning Up which featured several authors. Hope you get a chance to try Nalini Singh out. Thanks for stopping by Quote-Tastic Monday.

      Delete
  3. those quotes are all kinds of awwwww! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aws I'm liking that second one. I've got this one sitting right next to me :)

    ReplyDelete