Monday, March 17, 2014

Quote-Tastic Monday #7 ~ Blind Attraction

Quote-Tastic Monday ~ Blind Attraction


"Quote-Tastic" is hosted every Monday on Herding Cats & Burning Soup.

Join us every Monday and share a favorite quote that’s grabbed ya for one reason or another.
Everyone’s welcome to join in. Authors, bloggers, readers. The more the merrier!
Just grab the button and toss up your post :)

Don’t have a blog? No worries, just leave your favorites in the comment section.
Eden Summers is celebrating the release of Reckless Weekend (Reckless Beat #2.5) this month. I recently read her first book in this Hot Rocker series Blind Attraction and loved it. I’m not a contemporary romance reader, but I do like to mix things up and try new things. I stubbled on Eden Summers and read her other works first Sneaking a Peek and Ravenous. I enjoyed both books! ** Check out my review on Ravenous and Blind Attraction. 


   “The stage crew usually had the job of approaching fans. Putting himself in close proximity to a hoard of screaming women wasn’t his brightest idea. He knew from experience that the first appendage they grabbed for was not your arm, and they didn’t grasp lightly.” ~ Blind Attraction by Eden Summers

    "She was fine when I left her ten minutes ago." Tony shrugged. "I ordered her a coffee and she seemed happy to sit there and wait."
     Mitch nodded in thanks.
    "There were three guys down there checking her out, I'm sure they'll keep her company if she gets lonely."
    Mitch pushed forward in his chair and sat up straight. "What?" He gripped the table, poised to push to his feet when Tony's face brightened with a smirk.
   "You really like her, don't you?" Mason asked with a chuckle. "Oh, this is going to be so much fun." ~ Blind Attraction by Eden Summers

    "Mitchell." Her plea was his undoing.
     He reached around to cup the back oh her neck and smashed his lips against hers. This kiss wasn't soft, it wasn't sweet. It freed his passion? His weakness, and left him raw and vulnerable. Her thighs gripped h to the point of pain, her back arched, and with each hard thrust of his hips, she panted. ~ Blind Attraction by Eden Summers


So, what's YOUR favorite quote this week?
Don't forget to hop around and check out everyone's picks for the week! 
Never know, you just might find your next favorite read!
HOP

9 comments:

  1. What's MY favorite quote this week? You really think I can think clearly after that, LOL? The good news is, that when I clicked the Amazon link, I discovered I already have this one (unlike several of your other favorite quote picks). I pick this. This is my new favorite ;)

    Jessica @ Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed this Monday quote's Jessica.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the quote's Kimberly. Thank's for stoping by.

      Delete
  4. It was a good book. Have you read the others in the series? Are they different from this one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alina. No I have not read Passionate Addiction book 2 or Reckless Weekend #2.5 yet. They are on my to-read list and I hope to get to them soon. I'm not big on contemporary but I really enjoy Eden's work.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks for stoping by. Glad you enjoyed the Quote's.

      Delete